- Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
- ALEATORY CONCEPT is the Data Controller for the personal data of current customers and all potential customers and/or interested parties, suppliers, and business partners who wish to receive information about our services.
- You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through our postal address: Estrela D’Alva, São Paio do Mondego, 3360-223 São Paio do Mondego – Penacova
- Automatic collection and processing of data on the website
- Like any website, our server automatically and temporarily collects data transmitted by the browser in the server log files, unless you have disabled this function. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data that we consider technically necessary to present our website to you and ensure stability and security:
– IP address of the requesting computer
– consultation of customer files
– http response code
– Internet page that linked you to our website (referring URL)
– server query time
– browser type and version
– operating system used by the computer sending the request.
- No personal evaluation of the data in the server’s log files will be carried out. If the above information contains personal data (in particular the IP address), the legal basis for the collection of the data is as set out in Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest is to ensure the proper functioning of our website. If you wish to obtain detailed information regarding the weighting of interests to be pursued in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please contact us using the contact details provided in point 2. The collection of the information stated above is needed for providing the functionalities of our website.
- Our website uses the technologies and tools described below. If you do not want us to use any of these tools, we will provide you with different options and settings in the relevant tool to prevent their use.
- Google Analytics
- Our website also uses the Custom Audiences remarketing function provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. This enables us to display Interest-Based Advertisements to our website users (Facebook Ads) when using the Facebook social network or other websites that also use this tool. We use this tool to provide you with advertising that is of interest to you and to customise our website to your interests.
- Facebook Custom Audiences can be disabled by setting your browser accordingly or, if you are logged in to Facebook, at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is as set out in Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest in using this tool is to promote advertising appropriate to your interests. If you wish to obtain detailed information regarding the weighting of interests to be pursued in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please contact us using the contact details provided above.
- Detailed information on data processing by Facebook can be found at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
- Cookies: our website uses the following cookies:
– age verify pro;
– php session cookie;
– Temporary Cookies (see 3.6.2).
– Persistent Cookies (see 3.6.3).
- Temporary cookies are deleted when you close your browser window. In particular, these include session cookies. These store a session ID through which it is possible to associate different queries from your browser to the common session. This enables us to recognise your computer when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser window.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies using your browser’s security settings at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences; for example, you can refuse third-party cookies or all cookies. Be aware that you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our website if you do so.
- Collection and processing of voluntarily provided data
- We collect and process personal data that has been voluntarily shared with us during interactions with customers, suppliers and other business partners (e.g. via email, telephone, or our website). We process data for the following purposes:
- We need your personal data (e.g. name, surname, email address, home address, date of birth, telephone number, tax ID number, occupation, and bank details) for executing contractual relations, to process your orders, for awards, or to comply with pre-contractual conditions. The purposes of the processing are based on the intended business. We collect this data to provide you with our services or to maintain the contractual relationship we have with you. For this purpose, the legal basis shall be that provided for in Article 6(1b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We also use your data for advertising purposes or customer surveys, to provide you with information about products, services and events, through newsletters sent by email, or other forms of contact (such as SMS or telephone). For this purpose, the legal basis is the pursuit of our legitimate interest in providing advertising appropriate to your interests in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you wish to obtain detailed information regarding the weighting of interests to be pursued in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please contact us using the contact details provided above. You can object to the use of your data for advertising purposes at any time. Detailed information on your right to object can be found in point 6 of this data protection declaration.
- If, in accordance with local law in some countries, we have to obtain your prior consent to carry out the aforementioned promotional initiatives, we will of course do so. The legal basis for the processing of your data will then be your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR]). You can withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, please contact us using the contact details shown above or follow the specific instructions in our promotional communications. When you withdraw your consent, the legitimacy of the processing carried out on the basis of said consent will not be affected.
- Disclosure of your data to third parties
Disclosure of your personal data without your prior express consent will only occur in the following cases:
– For reasons related to lawsuits
If it is necessary to investigate an illegitimate use of our services or for legal purposes, personal data will be disclosed to the judicial authorities and possibly to the injured parties. However, this will only happen if there is concrete evidence of unlawful or abusive conduct. In such cases, disclosure may also occur if it is necessary for the application of the terms and conditions of use or other agreements.
Upon request, we may be legally obliged to disclose the data to certain authorities, such as judicial authorities, authorities judging on misdemeanours punishable by administrative fine, tax authorities, administrative authorities, and other similar public entities.
The disclosure of these data is based on our legitimate interest in the fight against misuse, in the prosecution of crimes and in the guarantee, claim, and application of rights, as provided for in Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you wish to obtain detailed information regarding the weighting of interests to be pursued in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please contact us using the contact details provided above.
- Your rights
- With regard to the personal data that is processed by us, you have the rights described below. To enquire regarding the exercise of your rights, please write to the address above or email us at: (email@example.com)
- Right of access:
You have the right to request access to the personal data we process. You may exercise this right under Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Right to rectification or erasure:
You may demand, under the preconditions described in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), that we erase your personal data. In particular, these preconditions provide for the right to erasure in the event that personal data intended for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed are no longer necessary. The exercise of this right shall be restricted in accordance with Article 17(3) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), if we need your data to comply with a legal obligation or to enforce legal rights.
- Right to restriction of processing:
You have the right to require us to limit the processing in accordance with Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This right applies in particular where (a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested, for the period required for verification of accuracy, (b) you object to the erasure of the personal data (where the right to erasure applies), (c) the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes pursued, but are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, (d) until a dispute concerning the right to object is concluded. If the processing of your data has been limited, this data can only be processed in exceptional cases, for example, if you have provided your consent or this is necessary for the exercise of rights in legal proceedings.
- Right to object to processing:
For reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data that takes place, inter alia, pursuant to Article 6(1)(e) or (1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in accordance with Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you object, we shall no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to data portability:
You have the right to obtain from us the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in accordance with the provisions of Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The exercise of this right is dependent on the data processing being carried out on the basis of your consent, and that this occurs through an automatic process.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authorities:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable data protection law.
- Deletion of your data
In general, we delete or anonymise your personal data as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collect or use it, in accordance with the points mentioned above. Where it is necessary to retain data for legal reasons, such data is blocked and becomes unavailable for further use. If you would like detailed information on our data deletion and retention periods, please contact the data controller stated in point 2 using the contact details stated in that point.
- Change of purpose
The processing of your personal data for purposes other than those described only takes place if a legal provision so permits or if you have consented to the change of the purpose of the data processing.
In the event of further processing for purposes other than those for which the data was initially collected, we will inform you about these different purposes before processing and provide you with all relevant detailed information.
You may exercise your rights as stated above:
– By emailing us at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– By writing to us at: (Estrela D’Alva, São Paio do Mondego, 3360-223 São Paio do Mondego – Penacova)
All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the data protection laws in force in Portugal and the EU
This data is not transferred outside the EU
I expressly and unreservedly declare that I have been informed of my rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April and by means of this document I give my informed consent regarding the treatment, use and protection of data.
Lisbon, 14 July 2020.